To tell you the truth, I can't remember any. In fact, I don't think I touch any cookware in my mum's kitchen. Well, if rice and instant noodle can be counted, then yes... I'm proud to say that I'm a good instant noodle chef.
What were you cooking/baking one year ago?
Ahh...I know what to answer for this one. Nathan's 2nd b'day cake and rolled crepes. And, maybe one or two main course recipes. I enjoyed making dessert more than cooking.
Five recipes you know by heart?
- Steamed chocolate brownies
- Almod pudding
- Steamed pork custard
Five culinary luxuries you would indulge in if you were a millionaire?
- A culinary tour around the world.
- Big kitchen with island table in the middle & shiny oven to used
- Dine-in at Jamie Oliver's restaurant
- Eat food that contains really-really expensive stuff: truffle mushroom, lobster, alaskan crab,......you name it
- An ice cream maker
Five foods you love to cook/bake?
- Again...steamed chocolate brownies.
- Anything with lots and lots of mushroom
- Creamy soup
Five things you cannot/will not eat?
- Anything that involve cute animals: rabbit, dog, etc.
- Anything that involve creepy or yucky animals: insects, reptile, etc.
- Well, now since my ulcer getting worse and worse...anything sour.
Five favorite culinary toys:
- Mixer & digital kitchen scale
- Cookie cutter
- Lazy Susan
- Piping Bag & Spuit
Five dishes on your “last meal” menu:
Geez...it's really hard to anwer. Well, I think if it's my last meal and there are people whose willing to pay for anything that I'm going to eat....then it's a combination of question no. 4 & 5.
Five happy food memories?
- Baked chocolate pear in KOI gallery
- Pepperoni pizza during my chicken pox
- Steak at Lawry's during my 2nd anniversary along with 1st pregnancy
- Clam chowder during my 2nd pregnancy
- Making Nathan's b'day cake each year.