Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Berhubung sudah malam, semangat untuk mencoba terus langsung padam. Ya sudah, ganti haluan bikin rhumball aja. Again.... hiks.....................
Monday, November 17, 2008
- Cairkan Bahan A lalu dinginkan2
- Kocok Bahan B sampai mengembang kurleb 7 menit lalu masukkan Bahan A
- Masukkan Bahan C ke dalam adonan Bahan A + B
- Tuang ke dalam loyang (yang sudah diolesi mentega) 1/2 adonan
- Kukus kurleb 10 menit
- Tutup dengan adonan sisa dan kukus kembali sampai matang kurleb 15 menit
Untuk ganache, panaskan 100ml susu lalu tambahkan 300gr DCC. Aduk sampai rata.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
1 ripe mango (I prefer Harumanis)
1 bottle of sparkling grape juice
1 L of mango juice
Mint leaves - crushed (nek wong Jowo ngomonge dibejek...)
ice or crushed ice
- Process the mango in blender. No need to add water.
- Combine sparkling grape juice, mango juice, a dollop of blended mango, crushed mint leaves and ice.
- Stir and serve.
- Melt butter in frying pans. Add-in ground beef and saute it until turn color. Add in a little bit of salt and pepper in it. Set aside.
- In a large pot, melt butter. Add-in diced onions and garlic and saute it until brown. Add-in the fried ground beef and keep stir fry it.
- Pour the tomato paste and tomato sauce into the pot. Add water in it. Keep stirring it until almost boil.
- Put the sliced mushroom and diced tomatoes in it. Add sugar, pepper and salt. Taste it.
- If you want to make it thicker, just keep on stirring until its boil. Cover the lid and keeps it boil for another 5-10 minutes.
As for garlic bread, just mixed butter with chopped garlic. Slab it over the bread and bake it until crispy and turns gold. Enjoy...!!!
- Dissolve jelly powder and sugar into water. Keep stirring until it's boiled. Pour it into mould. Refrigerate until hard.
- When it's hard, cut into rectangle. Grate until resemble of fine string.
- Mixed syrup with water. Add in jelly string and longan
- Serve cold
I found it's better to use small grate because it will make the string look more delicate and resemble to real bird's nest. Also, when I went to spupermarket to buy ingredients, I found that they sell this egg-like jelly. It's really cute and it's goes well with the theme.
Monday, November 10, 2008
- Mixed gelatin with water in a small bowl. Stand bowl in small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until gelatin dissolves and clear. Set aside to let it cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Gradually, add lemon juice, Amarula and rhum. Mixed well. Fold in the whipped cream, melted dcc and followed by gelatin mixture. Mixed it well again.
- Spoon mixture over the base. Cover and refrigerate it at least 8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
Based on last experience, it's better to refrigerate it rather than put it in the freezer. The base is easier to cut, hehehe... :) I think this kind of dessert will be great if served with black coffee or plain tea. Bitterness meet with sweetness in your mouth...hmm....