Yes, ladies & gentlemen...this is the easiest food that everyone could make and it's great for party. For those of you who like to try the recipe...again bear-in-mind that I made this for around 15 people. So, please do adjust the recipe as you wish.
2.5 kg ground beef
3 tbs butter or margarine
3 large onions - diced
3 garlic - fine chopped and separate some for garlic bread
2 tbs butter or margarine
2 can of button mushroom - sliced
2 tomates - diced
3 can of tomato paste (I prefer Del Monte rather than Heinzt)
100 ml of tomato sauce
1000 ml water
Salt, pepper and sugar to taste
- Melt butter in frying pans. Add-in ground beef and saute it until turn color. Add in a little bit of salt and pepper in it. Set aside.
- In a large pot, melt butter. Add-in diced onions and garlic and saute it until brown. Add-in the fried ground beef and keep stir fry it.
- Pour the tomato paste and tomato sauce into the pot. Add water in it. Keep stirring it until almost boil.
- Put the sliced mushroom and diced tomatoes in it. Add sugar, pepper and salt. Taste it.
- If you want to make it thicker, just keep on stirring until its boil. Cover the lid and keeps it boil for another 5-10 minutes.
As for garlic bread, just mixed butter with chopped garlic. Slab it over the bread and bake it until crispy and turns gold. Enjoy...!!!